3-practical day

 When it comes to our 3 rd practical day I can say it was also unmemorable day for us.


We went to the Chor Bakr mausoleum with my lovely coursemates and teacher Aziza Abdulloyevna🥰.


I want to share my photos with you.



Chor-Bakr is a memorial complex in the village of Sumitan at 5 km of Bukhara in Uzbekistan, built over the burial place of Abu-Bakr-Said, who died in the year 360 of the Muslim Calendar (970–971 AD), and who was one of the four of Abu-Bakrs (Chor-Bakr) – descendants of Muhammad. The complex includes the necropolis of family tombs, and courtyards enclosed with walls.

I liked this place because it was so amazing constructed and I learned history of this complex from my coursemates. We have never gone there before. It was the first time that we are going with my friend. During the practice my coursemates gave information about the mosque and all of them were undestandable for us.





Thanks for attention🥰.



Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

9th practical day

10th practical day

2-practical day