Mardonova Sevinch

 Hello everyone👋👋👋👋Welcome to my blog .As you know, l am going to share my fifth practical day.Today 's practice was amazing.And also Weather was very nice.That is today was cloudy.I love very much this kind of weather.We visited Bokhouddin Nakhshbandia memorial complex with our teacher.


I loved the process of learning about here and traveling all around deeply with great attention. I enjoyed by knowing the life of him, who was one of the outstanding Muslim in islamic world.

I am always proud of myself being lived in this city Bukhara, Uzbekistan. Because, in the every corner of my motherland, you can find historical and eye catching spots.


So, today was really productive and interesting. 
Thanks for your attention 🙂 

See you guys, 🥰

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

9th practical day

10th practical day

2-practical day